Friday, September 2, 2011

Big sigh

I had my interview this morning. I didn't get the job. I'm feeling really sad about it, mostly because I thought my interview went well and I had a good chance of getting it. I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I've had probably 4ish interviews trying to get a different position in the last 4ish years...and all of them have been no. I was picked last to be at Ventura because nobody wanted me (it's how I feel). Why couldn't I have been put at Gilbert Park with all the other people they put there from my school? It just makes me feel unwanted - I really just want to quit my job and stay at home with Logan. I'm not sure if we could afford that though. Even if we could afford it - we'd never be able to pay down our debt - and then we'd never be able to get our own house.
UGH!!!!!
I hope things go better than I expect at Ventura. My principal hasn't even told me what time to come in on Tuesday OR what my schedule will be! I will probably be crying all day on Tuesday - sad from having to leave Logan and scared about being in a new place.

This is a terrible way to start the last weekend of the summer. I wish I would have never applied for the job.

1 comment:

  1. Jayme, I'm so sorry you did not get the job, and that you are feeling so sad! It will all be good, just give it time! Love you<3

    ReplyDelete