Saturday, September 10, 2011

First week down!

I started working again on Tuesday the 6th. I was a little sad leaving the house but I never cried. I got to work and was okay for most of the day. I'm working with a teacher who was a little rude to me, I ate lunch alone, and sort of just felt like an outcast. As soon as I got into my car to leave for the day - I started crying. I kept thinking "I have to do this until June?" I really hate being away from Logan! I got home and continued to cry...I really didn't want to ever go back. I called my mom and asked her how me quitting would effect our insurance. She explained that we'd have to pay out of pocket if I quit - which wouldn't be good. We decided that even though it would be better for me to stay home, that I need to continue working. We will never be able to get our own house if we can't pay down our debt a little bit more. The rest of the week went better, and now working part time doesn't seem so bad (I've had no more tears).

Logan is going to be 4 months old on Monday! I cannot believe that he's almost half a year old. Time goes by so fast. I look at newborn pictures of him and it really makes me want to have another one! James and I have talked - and we don't plan on trying until he's at least around 2 (a little before or after). AND we want to make sure we are in our own place!

Logan is rolling over now - back to belly and belly to back! He also has discovered his feet and can't let go of them :)



I love that boy so much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry u had a rough first day! Who is the teacher that was rude to you? What a Witch :(. Makes me mad for anyone to treat you that way! Hope she is being nicer to you!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete