Thursday, March 29, 2012

1st Diaper Purchase!

I found some never worn Palm Tree cloth diaper covers today for $6.00 a piece! That's including shipping & handling. They actually sell Palm Tree covers at Tidee Didee where I was looking at a package deal - the lady said they are very comparable to Thirsties (they even kinda look the same). I was so happy that they are boy colors. I feel like there are always so many girl diapers but not many boy ones...unless I'm just looking in the wrong spots!
Palm Tree Covers in light blue & red

I also have my wet bags at home (I'm assuming they came while we've been in Reno). I ordered some cute leg warmers for Logan yesterday, too. He's going to look so cute in them! I just bought 2 pair...to try them out and see if Logan even likes them.

I'm super excited about saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment