Saturday, March 31, 2012

Getting prepared!

We spent the last week in Reno for Spring Break. We stayed with Betty and Lou at their house. It was a lot of fun! Logan had lots of fun, too. He didn't do so well on the car ride back home though. We are going again in July and we are trying to figure something out - like Logan and I flying and James driving...or all of us just flying? We don't know yet, but we do know that car ride was bad!

Now that we are back home I am ready to start cloth diapering. I've ordered some stuff online (just waiting for it to get here). I don't even know if I can remember everything I've ordered.

ON THE WAY:
1 FLIP cover with stay dry insert
2 Bumkins covers
2 Palm Tree covers
2 KaWaii heavy wetters (for night time)
1 Happy Heiney pocket diaper
Bag of Eco Sprouts laundry detergent
Wool dryer balls
2 pairs of leg warmers

I still need lots of prefolds - I'm going to check with Tidee Didee to see their prices.

Wet bags - Owl for my diaper bag - Green for diaper pail

No comments:

Post a Comment