Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holidays on the way!

I had my Weight Watchers meeting yesterday and to my surprise I didn't gain OR lose any! I stayed the same. Which is pretty awesome considering what I ate up there. I was cautious of my portion size, but not what I ate. I guess that really helped...not eating the whole serving of "whatever" I had ordered. I made a goal 7 weeks ago to lose 10lbs by Thanksgiving. I have one more weigh in and 2lbs to lose. I'm going to try and be really good this week! Even if I lose 1lb or 1.6lbs I'll still be happy because I came so close!

Logan is now 18 months old...I have a one and a half year old boy! :) He's supposed to have an 18 month check up, but his doctor was so booked up that his appointment isn't until December 14th...and he'll be 19 months by then! But I guess it doesn't really matter. I think he gets the last of his shots for awhile...I hope! He's been really fussy the last couple of nights. I'm wondering if his 2 year molars are already starting to come in (1st tooth at 4 months and he had his 1 year molars before he even turned 1). He's been loving watching Thomas the train on TV. Every time he wants to watch it he says "Choo choo!" and he will keep saying it until we turn on the TV or tell him no. If we tell him no he usually throws a little fit. I am fine with him throwing fits, he gets over it. He needs to learn that he can't always get every thing that he wants.

I'm having a 31 bag party tomorrow evening at our house. So tonight I bake 3 different treats. 2 of them are WW friendly and the other one isn't. I also have cheese and crackers and chips and salsa to put out. Oh! I'm also trying a new punch recipe. It's technically for Halloween but I figure Thanksgiving and fall is still orange, so I'm going to give it a try! I hope it's yummy :)

Tomorrow is Friday and then next week we only have to work Monday and Tuesday then we have FIVE days off! I can't wait, it's going to be so nice to be at home and just relax. We don't really have any big plans. For Thanksgiving Betty and Lou are flying up here. I'm not sure if Uncle Ed will be having dinner with us or not, and I think Eric, Joanne, and Dylan are coming, too. It will just be  a small gathering, which will be nice. I think Uncle Dave, Aunt Robin, Sarah, and Jacque will be coming over after dinner for desert and to hang out. That will be nice, I haven't seen Jacque since the end of August! She's living in Arizona right now and working there. James, my mom, and I are going to get up early for Black Friday shopping and then go out to breakfast afterwords.

I love the holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment