Sunday, November 11, 2012

Victoria Trip!

On Thursday we left bright and early to drive up to Port Angeles, WA. We were taking the 2:00pm ferry over to Victoria, BC to visit our friends Josh & Allyssa and their new baby Carlo.
We got there 2 hours early (you are supposed to be there 90 minutes early). Checked in and parked our car and then went and got some lunch at the Dairy Queen across the street. The ferry ride over wasn't as bad as I remembered from a couple years ago. It was fairly quick and Logan loved running around on the outside deck. Thank goodness the weather was nice.
Our hotel (timeshare) was about 3 minutes away from the ferry. So it was super nice to just get off the ferry and be at our place. The room was stayed in was so nice! We had a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, so Logan had his own room to sleep in.
We met up with Josh, Allyssa, Kyle, Megan, & all the kids for dinner that same evening. Logan was over tired from not getting his nap that day so he was a total mess. It stresses me out when he acts like that - I know he can't help it, it just sucks for me.
We got lost a lot. Driving around in the dark with no map/phone is really hard! We did a lot of shopping during the trip and a lot of eating. I didn't eat as good as I planned on. Which kinda sucks :( I also was naughty and got a DQ treat tonight - which was NOT needed.

Last Wednesday before we left I went to WW to weigh in and I was down 3.8lbs! Which means I have now lost 8lbs and I still have 2 more weigh ins to go before Thanksgiving. I need to lose 2lbs over the next 2 weeks to meet my own goal I made. I think I can do it, I really just need to start working out again and staying away from the junk food we have.

Tomorrow Logan is going to be 18 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. A year and a half old already! It's almost time for me to start thinking of birthday party ideas :) I can't wait! He is such a fun little boy. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment