Wednesday, November 21, 2012

8 week Thanksgiving challenge

I set a goal at my Weight Watchers meeting 8 weeks ago. It was to lose 10lbs in 8 weeks. Today was my last weigh in before Thanksgiving and I made it! Over the 8 weeks I've lost 11.4lbs! I can't believe it, I feel so happy about crushing that goal. My total weight loss is now 28.2lbs. I only have 25.4lbs more to lose until I'm back at pre-pregnancy goal weight. I'd really like to reach my goal by Valentine's day OR sometime in February :) I'm fitting into jeans again that used to be tight on me. No one at work has said anything to me yet...which kinda bums me out, because almost 30lbs is a lot! I was my highest weight in the summer though (when I re-joined WW) so no co-workers saw me at my heaviest.

Anything is possible!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and Betty & Lou will be flying in. Their plane lands around 10:00am. We are so excited to see them! Tomorrow is also Betty's birthday, so we will be celebrating that as well :)

I have 5 days off now, well 4 1/2 left I guess. I'm looking forward to just relaxing and spending time with my family. I feel so lucky to have such a great family that I love so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment