Friday, January 25, 2013

You gotta keep your head up...

I've been trying to have a better outlook on trying for baby #2. I have to remember that things will happen when they are meant to be - I just really hope that I will have a baby in 2013, THIS YEAR. Thinking about 2014 seems so far away, even if I were to be due in January.

I'm trying to keep my mind busy with other stuff that's going on. Some of it's good and some of it's bad. I'll just talk about the good stuff tonight.
In two weeks (February 8th) we are going to the beach (Newport) and staying for 2 nights in my mom's timeshare. Eric, Joanne, & Dylan are suppose to come with us, but I'm not 100% sure what their plans are right now. I'm looking forward to lots of clam chowder and fun times with my family.

In eight weeks (March 22nd) we will be flying to Reno and staying for almost a whole week! I love Reno so much...I would seriously consider moving there. Maybe it's because when we go visit it's always a vacation :) I love spending time with Lou & Betty - and I know how much they love seeing Logan, James, & I. We will visit Port of Subs probably every day, haha! Okay, maybe not every day but I hope at least 3 or 4 times.

In thirteen weeks (April 26th) James and I will be celebrating our FIVE year anniversary! Five years has flown by so fast, it's crazy! Just him and I will be going to the beach (Lincoln City) for 2 nights. This will be the longest I've ever been away from Logan and I'm pretty nervous about it. We had the option to do just one night, but we are doing two. Hmmm...I'm having some second thoughts about this now!

In fifteen weeks (May 11th) we will be celebrating Logan's 2nd birthday. Wow, I'm going to have a 2 year old?!? Really? All the fun things that are going to come - potty training and learning to sleep in a big boy bed! Oh boy...he sure does keep me busy. But I wouldn't trade that for anything. I love cleaning up after him, doing his laundry, choosing to cloth diaper him (even though it's a lot of work). He's the best part of my every day! Tonight after we went to Target we decided to go into Party City and look around at birthday theme ideas. I feel like he doesn't even like Thomas anymore, it's all about Buzz! If he's still into Toy Story this much around March/April his 2nd birthday will probably be Toy Story themed. I decided I will not be going "all out" like I did for his 1st birthday. I want to keep it cute and low key and FUN for the kids who will be coming to celebrate with him. Logan's birthday this year falls ON Mother's day (a Sunday) so we will be having it on the 11th which is a Saturday.


By the time his birthday comes school will almost be out and I'll be off for 3 months with him during the summer. It's my favorite time of the year. But it makes it so hard to go back to work in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment