Saturday, November 5, 2011

Celebrating Kellie & Claire!

Today Logan and I went to Kellie's baby shower. Kellie is a friend that I used to work with at North Powellhurst. She is due on December 22nd with her baby girl named Claire. It was a fun baby shower, no silly games - just good people and food! Stacy hosted it, she did a great job (as usual). The cake was super yummy, from Costco! I got to see a lot of old co-workers and it made me sad about my current work situation.

Anyways, I ate too big of a piece of cake and 2 sugar cookies! Other than that my day has been on track. I don't weigh in until Friday so I'm hoping I'll be okay. I'm going out with Pam and Amy on Thursday for Pam's birthday. We are planning on going to Red Robin. I will have to be good and instead of ordering french fries, I'll ask for melon.

I'm happy because this coming work week I only work 2 days! I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off! Conferences on Wed/Thur and then Friday is Veteran's Day! It's going to be a dream come true only working 2 days. I'm going to be busy next week though. Wednesday I have my lovely "yearly" check up with Dr. Drake. After that I'm getting my hair done (pics to come). I need a change - not sure if I'm going to go short or with a different color, but something needs to happen! Thursday lunch date. Friday Logan's 6 month photos, and 6 month well baby check up (including shots) :(

Logan slept so good last night! He went to bed around 9:00pm - woke up crying for his binky around 12:30am. And he didn't wake up for the day until 8:15am! I wish every night was like that. I was up around 7:00am though because I had to get up and check on him to make sure everything was okay. I can't wait to get a video monitor then I won't have to get up - I can just look over and know he's still breathing and still on his back asleep :)

Thanksgiving is coming soon, we are so excited for that! This year we are going to have Thanksgiving here at my Dad's house. Betty and Lou will be coming from Reno and my dad's side of the family - Uncle Dave, Aunt Robin, Sarah, Jacque, Agnes, Uncle Ed, and then of course Eric will be here. Lots of people, lots of food, and lots of fun! Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment