Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stuck!

I feel so stuck right now. I hate my job. I wish so badly that I could stay at home with Logan. Most of my day isn't too bad, it's the last 1.5 hours that feel like 8 hours! There was a job opening at a school really close to our house (like I could walk there, it's actually the school I went to, and I even worked there a couple years). But the principal is hiring someone else that already works within the school :( I just feel like I'm never going to be able to leave the school I'm working at unless I quit. I don't get along with my principal, I feel like he doesn't care about my feelings and just kind of shoves me aside. I'm getting really close to writing him a letter telling him how I feel. I feel like it's really affecting my mood - like I leave work really grumpy. I almost lost it today with the lady behind the Pharmacy counter.

I weighed myself this morning (I do every morning just to keep myself on track) and the stupid thing hasn't even moved! TMI: but I am on my period and feel bloated. But I've been really good about eating healthy foods - except for Pizza Hut on Friday I've been a food angel! I had a really big loss last week, so I guess that's going to make up for this week.

We took Logan to see Santa last night - I posted a picture on facebook and people seemed offended that I already took him. He's my child and I will take him to see Santa when I feel like it! Get over it! He's a baby - he doesn't know when Christmas is. I'd rather take him too soon when it's not crowded than later when it's super busy and we have to stand in a long line. Anyways, he was unsure of Santa at first - looked at him, pulled on his beard a little. Then the ladies taking the picture started making noises with a horn and bells and a clapper and he started crying! Poor guy just doesn't like a lot of noise.

Logan's 1st Santa Claus visit! :) It was a successful picture I'd say, too bad he's not smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment