Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town!

We are going to take Logan to see Santa at the mall today. I know it's early - but we were there over the weekend and there was like NO LINE! I figure it will get really busy after Thanksgiving and I don't want to wait in the long line with a baby. We are going to be busy this weekend - and next weekend is Thanksgiving. So today is the perfect day to go. I wonder if he's going to have another picture meltdown? I will post pictures later!

I'm very excited for the beach this weekend. I'm looking forward to eating a nice big bowl of clam chowder and maybe some other yummy seafood! And of course: salt water taffy! I'm hoping that the weather is somewhat decent so we can take Logan onto the beach to feel the sand. I read it's supposed to rain :( If it does, we'll probably just hang out in our hotel room OR window shop (with lots of coats and blankets).

No comments:

Post a Comment