Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I could be doing better...

I set some goals for the month of November and they aren't off to a very good start.

I have been trying to drink more water, but it's hard when I'm so busy at work and can't get to the staff room fridge. I don't like room temperature water, and my ice cubes always melt too fast!

I haven't even tried an ounce to exercise/move more. Logan is napping right now and I should be on that treadmill or elliptical - but nope, here I am blogging and looking around on facebook!

I am very proud of how I've been eating though. Not snacking at all after work, I've been eating a fruit for a snack and a veggie with dinner. And even though we have DELICIOUS Halloween candy sitting around - I haven't touched it. But I want to so bad!!!

I'm very anxious to see what I weigh on Friday. I'm not expecting a lot - because it will just be a 5 day weight change, but I'm hoping for a little something! That's what motivates me to keep me going.

3 comments:

  1. save the candy and eat some pieces on friday after WI! I had some last night after my WI. It was delish!

    also, it is hard to drink if you don't drink much during work. I never get enough water if I don't drink at work. I drank 14 cups of water today. holy crap.... 3/4 of that was at work too :) try getting an insulated thermos to drink out of maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to figure something out with the water, last year (and the years before) my work schedule was pretty open and the classroom I worked in had a mini fridge. So I was able to keep my water in there and use the bathroom when I needed to. Now, the staff room is at the front of the school and my schedule is much more tight. I was thinking about taking 2 water bottles - keeping one in the fridge until lunch time, and the other with me to drink through-out the morning.

    I posted goals - but it's more of a monthly goals. It would probably help me better if I posted weekly goals like you do.

    ReplyDelete